One of the most popular investment tools of the last period is bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies. The number of bitcoin investors is increasing day by day in Turkey and in the world. Moreover, there are those who prefer bitcoin for transfer as well as those who make money with buy and sell. So, what is bitcoin and how to get it? You can review the most important tips about buying bitcoin in our content.
How to Buy Bitcoin
Although Bitcoin has been on a decline in recent days, bitcoin analysts expect a big rise in a short time. Therefore, this drop opens the door of great opportunity for new bitcoin investors. You can choose one of the following methods to buy Bitcoin:
- crypto exchanges,
- Bitcoin ATMs,
- Bitcoin mining.
Bitcoin mining is not very suitable for new investors due to its complex structure. In this method, you have to spend a lot of energy with various computers or special devices. Moreover, bitcoin mining is not legal in Turkey yet. Therefore, the most reliable and legal methods are to use the best cryptocurrency exchanges or bitcoin ATMs.
How to Buy Bitcoin from Cryptocurrency Exchanges?
The best cryptocurrency exchanges are the easiest way to buy bitcoin or other cryptocurrencies. Moreover, it is suitable for instant tracking and buy and sell transactions. However, you can trade 24/7 through exchanges. In this way, it will be possible to act in accordance with your plans when bitcoin rises or falls.
Among the best cryptocurrency exchanges you can choose:
- Huobi Global
- Coinbase Pro
is located. To access these sites https://inceleincele.com/bitcoin-siteleri/ You can visit the address.
Which Banks Can I Buy Bitcoin From?
One of the questions that new bitcoin investors are most curious about is which banks to buy bitcoin from. Bitcoin cannot be bought from banks. However, some banks serving in Turkey allow you to transfer money to cryptocurrency exchanges 24/7. In this way, when you withdraw the money in your crypto money account, it is sent to your bank account within seconds. The same is true for the opposite.
The following banks allow 24/7 transfers with partnered cryptocurrency exchanges:
- BBVA guarantee
- Building and Credit Bank
- Ziraat bank
- Is Bank
In addition, you can transfer 24/7 to your BtcTurk bitcoin account with the digital bank Papara.
Is It Safe To Buy Bitcoin?
Buying Bitcoin is one of the most reliable methods for investors. So much so that bitcoin is known as a safe haven among cryptocurrencies. Bitcoin, like all cryptocurrencies and the traditional stock market, can rise and fall from time to time. However, these changes can be long or short term.
Choosing bitcoin to make money is safe if the right steps are followed. For example, following regular analyzes and examining charts will ensure the most accurate use of your money.
It is not possible for Bitcoin to be completely reset in one day. At least in the coming years, bitcoin is expected to rank high on the top cryptocurrency list. The most important thing to consider here is the amount of money you are willing to lose. Using all your money in bitcoin and other traditional investment vehicles is very risky.
What is a Bitcoin Wallet?
You must have a bitcoin wallet to securely store your purchased BTCs. These wallets are actually a product and software of blockchain technology. It can be made ‘tangible’ thanks to hardware wallets as well as in the digital environment.
- Web Wallet: In this method, also known as an online wallet, your BTCs are kept digitally. It is often preferred because it is the easiest method. However, it is very easy for third parties to access.
- Software Wallets: It is more reliable than web wallets. Special wallet software is downloaded to the computer and users ensure the security of their wallets themselves. It also takes a long time to copy.
- Hardware Wallets: The most reliable and guaranteed way to store BTC is to use this method. It is impossible to get their private keys and provides superior security for every investor.
Things to Consider When Investing in Bitcoin
There are some points that you need to pay attention to in order to profit from your Bitcoin investments. When you pay attention to these points and keep your cool, it is possible to double your money in a short time. At the same time, these points apply to all coins and altcoins.
- Search the most reliable cryptocurrency exchanges,
- If possible, choose exchanges that provide live support 24/7 or most of the day,
- Use hard-to-guess characters when creating your account and password,
- When the coin/altcoin you invest in falls, do not make hasty decisions and observe the market,
- Don’t get excited and invest all your money when a coin or altcoin is rising.
- Consider the amount of money you could lose for short or long term investment,
- Bitcoin has a volatile market so listen to the analysts,
- Do not invest in crypto money with debt or bank loan,
- Blockchain technology, developer team, etc. used in altcoin investments. search for points
- When choosing a cryptocurrency, pay attention to its duration of existence, sales volume and purpose in the market.